Why I am The Best Marion County Treasurer Candidate
By Gary Purcell—
Dear Marion County Voters,
I am a Republican candidate for Marion County Treasurer in the March 20, 2018 Primary Election. It will be a real honor to serve the residents of Marion County.
Support from my family, friends and supporters made this decision to run for Marion County Treasurer an exciting opportunity.
My combination of work experience in business and real estate along with my education makes me the best candidate to be the next Marion County Treasurer.
• Life long Marion County resident graduated from Salem Community High School, Kaskaskia College and Southern Illinois University at Carbondale with a Bachelor Degree of Science.
• After college returned home to Marion County to work along side my Father in a family owned Small Business to help support my family over the last 25 years.
• Experienced in Real Estate as a sales agent, and participation in the delinquent tax sales and surplus property auctions have provided me invaluable knowledge of the position.
• Present Salem Township Clerk
• Former Marion County Housing Authority Commissioner