JCCC Home Show
JCCC Home Show
By Leigh Williams, Contributing Writer
The Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce will host its Second Annual Home Show on Feb. 8 and 9 and is planning to build on the success of its inaugural year. The 2014 Home Show, held at the Mt. Vernon Outland Airport, has been expanded and will have exhibitors in two of the hangars at the airport.
Booths will be set up at both indoor and outdoor locations.
” According to information from the chamber, Local participants can gain a great deal of valuable exposure that can only help their business. Last year’s event brought in attendees from all over the region. We want Jefferson County and Mt. Vernon, specifically to be associated with a pristine event that is synonymous with professionalism and value.
The 2013 outing of the Home Show featured 1,300 people in attendance. The 2014 Home Show is expected to have vendors “encompassing virtually all aspects of home improvement —windows, bathrooms, landscaping, furniture, roofing, garage doors, cabinets, concrete, pools and spas, flooring, home loans, homeowner’s insurance, etc.,” the chamber stated. Among the reasons to attend as outlined by the chamber are:
• A wide variety of vendors, showcasing anything you might need for your home.
• Attending a home show is a great way to see samples, learn about costs, etc. for home projects without having to try and figure it out on your own. The vendors are there to help and inform potential customers.
• You don’t have to commit to anything.
• Save time by meeting nearly 100 companies under one roof.
• Discover new and interesting products.
• Find the best resources for all stages of home improvement.
• Get expert advice and tips.
The Home Show will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 9.
For more information on the Home Show contact the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce at 618-242-5725.